Keep Baby Safe Campaign Launch Event January 2022
RBSCP’s Keep Baby Safe Coping with Infant Crying / Abusive Head Trauma Prevention Campaign launch is being held on 31 January 2022 with an interactive, practitioner event being held in the morning (10.00 – 12.00) and repeated in the afternoon (13.00 – 15.00).
The launch will be held via MS Teams; a free, online, video conferencing platform.
Each launch event will last for two hours and will include:
- multi-agency practitioner training and a question and answer session on coping with infant crying
- overview of local multi-agency coping with infant crying guidance and resources
- inputs from local support and statutory agencies on how they promote key coping with infant crying messages to parents and carers
- details about the national ICON / Abusive Head Trauma prevention campaign
- feedback from our Keep Baby Safe parents’ and carers’ consultation
Practitioners will only need to attend one of the launch events.
The launch is free to attend and open to all professionals and volunteers working with children, vulnerable adults and their families in the Rochdale borough.
To register for a free place, please email email@example.com with the following details:
- Launch event preference: morning / afternoon / no preference
- Your personal details:
- Job title
- Agency / service and team
- Contact telephone number
- Email address
Please note: all correspondence relating to the launch event including confirmation of a place, agenda and video conferencing access arrangements will be sent to this email address and in applying for a place, the assumption is made that your line manager, where applicable, supports your attendance at the event.