About the Safeguarding Adult Board (RBSAB)
The Rochdale Borough Safeguarding Adults Board has representatives from a wide variety of organisations.
Rochdale Borough Council
· Adult Care (Director of Strategic Commissioning and Assistant Director)
· Neighbourhood Services (Domestic Abuse Coordinator)
· Children's Social Care (Head of Service Safeguarding Children’s Unit)
NHS GM Integrated Care Service (HMR) (Chief Nurse, Associate Director Quality and Safeguarding and Designated Nurse Safeguarding Children and Cared for Children)
Greater Manchester Police (Divisional Commander)
Rochdale Borough Safeguarding Children’s Partnership (RBSB Business Manager)
Elected Members (Assistant to Cabinet member for Adult Care)
Northern Care Alliance (Director of Nursing and Named Practitioner Adult Safeguarding)
Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust (Head of Safeguarding and Named Professional Safeguarding Adults)
Healthwatch Rochdale (Chief Executive)
Rochdale Safer Communities Partnership (Safer Communities Manager)
HM Prison Service (Head of Offender Management, HMP Buckley Hall)
National Probation Service (Assistant Chief Officer)
Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service (Prevention Manager)
Rochdale and District Mind (Chief Executive)
Together - Your Voice Advocacy (Statutory Advocate)
There are also a number of Advisors to the Board who have specialist knowledge.
- RBC Adult Care (Head of Safeguarding and Practice Assurance)
- Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Clinical Commissioning Group (Adult Safeguarding Designated Professional and Deputy Adult Quality Lead)
In addition, the Safeguarding Board Business Unit exists to support the work of the Board.
The RBSAB Constitution can be found here.
RBSAB Strategic Plan 2022 - 2024
Core duties of the Board - What do Safeguarding Adults Boards do?